Food Safety and Task Management Solution from PAR Slashes Labor Costs & Time
ParTech, Inc. (PAR) recently launched its totally redesigned PAR EverServ SureCheck food safety monitoring and task management solution. EverServ SureCheck is a PDA-based, automated solution that provides checklist management for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety programs and employee-assigned tasks. The SureCheck V5 platform comprises three integrated technologies that are easy to use and quick to deploy: the SureCheck mobile application (running on Windows Mobile ruggedized devices), a brand-new, multi-mode wireless temperature measuring device, and a cloud-based enterprise configuration and reporting server application.
Rule-based or data-driven checklists are a daily practice for almost every operational function in the hospitality and retail industries – and their frequency and complexity can present many challenges. Ironically, most companies still use pen and paper-based checklist procedures that are massively inefficient and don’t have appropriate controls to make sure employees are actually completing the tasks accurately and on time.
EverServ SureCheck automates the full lifecycle of checklist management to help retailers, restaurants, and hotels (and many other companies in different industries):
* Ensure employees know what tasks are required and monitor compliance.
Improve the efficiency of completing checklists with up to a 60% speed improvement compared to pen and paper. A store or restaurant location with only 80 daily tasks for review and validation could save nearly $7,000 in annual labor expense.
* Manage HACCP-driven compliance programs.
* Improve food safety and quality by ensuring hot and cold foods meet health safety requirements.
* Recommend corrective actions when an out of tolerance temperature or abnormal observation is recorded.
* Maintain accurate records in a cloud-based server for compliance, reporting, business intelligence and analytical requirements.
The two most notable improvements included in SureCheck V5 are advanced architecture and user experience and a new temperature measuring.