Hospitality Technology is the only media and predictive intelligence resource exclusively dedicated to helping both hotel and restaurant operators better employ technology to improve the performance of their businesses. Since 1997, technology service providers have leveraged HT to connect with hotels and restaurants in meaningful ways to build stronger and more productive business relationships. The HT audience includes key corporate and franchise IT stakeholders across technology, digital, finance, marketing, operations, and senior executives.
The Hospitality Technology portfolio includes:
- hospitalitytech.com, a mobile-friendly and content-rich website
- Three premier networking and educational events:
- MURTEC (Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference)
- MURTEC Executive Summit
- A print publication, mailed nine times annually to qualified subscribers
- A weekly e-newsletter, HTAlert, with the most important trending headlines
- A portfolio of exclusive research that spans three annual areas of study:
- Restaurant Technology Study
- Lodging Technology Study
- Customer Engagement Technology Study
- Two annual awards programs:
- MURTEC Breakthrough Awards, presented to restaurant industry innovators
- Visionary Awards, presented to hotel industry innovators
- Plus a variety of educational web seminars, specialty newsletters, and technology-related supplements produced annually.
Hospitality Technology is an EnsembleIQ publication.