Hospitality Technology (HT) magazine is pleased to announce the winners of its 2021 Top Women in Restaurant Technology Awards.
2021 Top Women in Restaurant Technology
“HT’s Top Women in Restaurant Technology program recognizes the accomplishments of these incredible tech professionals who help shatter the glass ceiling every day, inspiring an ever-increasing number of women and minorities to become a part of the trailblazing work that continues to reimagine the restaurant technology industry,” said Abigail Lorden, vice president and publisher of Hospitality Technology.
Now in its fifth year, the Top Women in Restaurant Technology Awards honors outstanding women from both restaurants and technology suppliers in the following categories:
Rising Star: Presented to women from any level of an organization with less than five years' experience in the industry, who have demonstrated leadership and are already making a mark in foodservice technology at an early stage in their careers.
Innovator: Presented to women who are forward thinkers and who have executed on tools and strategy to transform the foodservice technology space in a positive manner by creating or deploying emerging technologies that reimagine how things are done while paving the way for future technologies.
Lifetime Achievement: This award is presented in recognition of a lifetime (no less than 15 years) of service and accomplishments in the foodservice technology industry. We seek to honor women who have had an impact on the foodservice technology industry as well as their colleagues and industry peers through enthusiasm, mentorship and commitment, while also showing how technologies can provide new ways of doing things.
The winners of the 2021 Top Women in Restaurant Technology Awards are:
- Brandy Anderson, Vice President of Operations, Valyant AI
- Sheryl D. Hoskins, GM of Global Hospitality, Lightspeed
- Victoria McCormick, Database Administrator, Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Kathy Alcaras, Director, Information Technology, Eureka! Restaurant Group
- Tana Davila, Chief Marketing Officer, P.F. Chang’s
- Robyn Kesler, Sr. Director of Information Technology, Tupelo Honey Cafe
- Sakshi Tulsian, Co-Founder, POSist
- Mingming Zhang, Head of Data Science, Wisely
- Johanna Miner, IT Manager, Fazoli’s System Management, LLC
- Jerilyn Quintanilla, Director, Restaurant Systems, Qdoba Mexican Eats
The 2021 awards were presented on April 14 during a virtual reception at the 26th annual MURTEC (Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference.) Nominations for the 2022 Top Women Restaurant Technology Awards will open in Q4.