ParTech, Inc. (PAR) announces the general release of its new enterprise POS software solution, the PAR EverServ QSR. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation.
The PAR Everserv QSR Suite is built on the Microsoft .NET framework, which supports seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes. Also, the EverServ QSR point-of-service software is optimized for use with the Windows Embedded POSReady2009 platform and has been tested on Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Microsoft’s next generation platform delivering the power of Windows 7 to point-of-service solutions. The Windows Embedded POSReady 7 community technology preview (CTP) is currently available.
The PAR EverServ QSR Suite delivers a complete solution to enable restaurant operators to optimize the level of service and interaction with their customers:
- PAR EverServ QSR: PAR designed and developed the application platform to meet the changing needs of restaurant operators and leverage the latest technologies. Built on a service-oriented architecture (SOA), PAR EverServ QSR is designed as an enterprise platform with an open architecture which makes it: simple to integrate, quick to configure, fast to implement, easy to support and highly available. EverServ QSR features time-saving order taking functionality, including extensive modifier, combo and conversational ordering capabilities. With advanced suggestive selling tools and integrated marketing/order confirmation displays, QSR helps restaurants generate incremental sales. The PCI Security Standards Council has evaluated and determined that the latest version of PAR EverServ QSR complies with Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) v1.2.
- PAR EverServ Enterprise Configuration Manager: A Web-hosted master data management system simplifies the process of distributing and ensuring the accuracy of data across multiple locations and sub-systems. One central database drives the content across the entire organization, from just a few locations and terminals to globally deployed QSR concepts, and serves as the single version of the truth.
- PAR EverServ Back Office: POS back office tools for improved decision making which automate and streamline daily administrative duties, allow managers to focus on customer service, employee utilization and store performance.
- PAR EverServ Operations Reporting: A Web-based enterprise reporting service that consolidates transactional data from as many restaurants as required. Accessing an executive dashboard, management gets clear visibility of up-to-the-minute financials, sales analysis, marketing, inventory and workforce.
- PAR EverServ Remote Care: A Web-based, PAR-managed service that delivers IT maintenance support and proactively monitors customers’ point-of-sale (POS) equipment, manager workstations and other network devices to keep the IT infrastructure running at peak performance.
- PAR EverServ Hardware: PAR EverServ QSR software takes full advantage of the performance and capabilities of PAR’s hardware product portfolio. PAR offers a diverse portfolio of durable and reliable hardware terminals designed to meet the demanding operating requirements of various restaurant formats. EverServ 6000 offers flexibility, scalability and peak performance in any environment. The sleek, contemporary design of EverServ 6000 LP (Low Profile) makes it the perfect choice for image conscious operators that seek the ultimate in customer friendly service environments. The compact EverServ 2000 is perfect for environments where space is at a premium.
- PAR EverServ Services: PAR offers a complete portfolio of services to support restaurants’ technology needs before, during and after a software and/or hardware deployment: integration services, implementation services, professional services, hardware maintenance and help desk.
PAR’s extensive field service team offers nationwide and global coverage for PAR and third-party solutions.
In addition to the portfolio of its EverServ solutions, PAR partners with a number of industry technology providers to extend the breadth of its total solution. PAR EverServ QSR integrates with the following technologies from its alliance partners to enhance the total solution offered to its clients:
- QSR Automations: PAR EverServ QSR is integrated with QSR Automations’ ePic Kitchen Management Solution and is PAR’s recommended kitchen solution for customers. PARs’ support of QSR Automations’ Kitchen Management System simplifies the process of deploying your new system and ensures that the kitchen video system and PAR technology works as a total solution.
- 911 Software CreditLine: CreditLine payment processing software from 911 Software is integrated with EverServ QSR to simplify deployment and provide fast payment card processing. It provides secure credit, debit card, and gift card processing and is fully compliant with the latest CISP Payment Application Best Practices security requirements and is designed in accordance with PCI Data Security Standard Guidelines. CreditLine gives operators the freedom to choose their own processor and there are no ongoing charges transaction fees or surcharges.