VeriFone Holdings announces the release of PAYware Transact version 3.1.4, its highly-scalable, OS- and database-independent payment solution that supports high-volume, enterprise level transaction processing for retailers and businesses of any size.
PAYware Transact 3.1.4 offers the following enhancements:
- Added support for the Chase Paymentech Tampa processing network (terminal
capture processing): PAYware Transact's certifications with Chase Paymentech
Tampa include credit, debit, EBT, check, and gift card processing for retail, MOTO, e-Commerce, and restaurant via a dial/modem, frame relay, or TCP/IP SSL (Internet) connection. FSA/HRA transaction support has also been added for this network.
- Added support for the First Data Atlanta processing network: PAYware Transact's certifications with First Data Atlanta include credit, debit, EBT, and gift card processing for retail, MOTO, and restaurant via a TCP/IP SSL (Internet) connection. FSA/HRA transaction support has also been added for this network.
- Added support for FSA/HRA transactions via the Chase Paymentech Salem processing network: PAYware Transact now supports the processing of FSA/HRA* transactions through Chase Paymentech Salem. Additionally, zero-amount pre-authorizations for card and AVS verification (Visa, MasterCard, Diners) is now supported through this network.
- Added support for multi-merchant settlement via the CITI processing network: Multi-merchant settlement allows a company to designate an identifying number for each store/location, and to settle all transactions simultaneously while still accounting for which store/location processed which transactions.
- Other features: Added enhancements for American Express split authorization and split settlement to the Configuration Utility. Also provided IBM System i enhancements: added fields to the data queue API data structure; defines the data queue with a maximum data entry length of 9216 (9K) to accommodate future growth.
Providing direct TCP/IP or dial connectivity to a comprehensive list of processors, PAYware Transact can quickly and securely process credit, debit, purchasing cards (levels II and III), stored value gift, loyalty, EBT, and checks.
With its advanced load-balancing capabilities and the ability to support multi-threaded processing, PAYware Transact can process numerous transactions rapidly and simultaneously. It also easily scales to meet the current or future needs of any expanding business, such as the addition of new users/lanes/stores, new sales channels, or seasonal volume increases. PAYware Transact's sophisticated management and report generation tools facilitate improved operational efficiency and strategic decision-making.