Live from NRF: ParTech Showcases Restaurant-Proven POS Solutions
ParTech, Inc. (PAR) is demonstrating its retail solutions in booth #230 at the National Retail Federation (NRF) 100th Annual Convention & Expo, January 10-11 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. PAR has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR’s technology and services can also be found in cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies.
PAR EverServ Solutions are designed based on the needs of the changing industry landscape and for operators that demand solutions that improve traffic flows and improve customer loyalty – which drive top-line revenue growth.
PAR will be featuring the following solutions in its booth:
- PAR EverServ 6000: PAR’s flagship POS terminal provides all the durability PAR is known for, with the flexibility, scalability and performance for any environment.
- PAR EverServ 6000 LP: The sleek, contemporary design of PAR’s low profile POS terminal makes it the perfect choice for image conscious operators that seek the ultimate in customer friendly service environments.
- PAR EverServ Kiosk 6000: This high performance PAR kiosk is designed to meet the growing consumer demand for self-service convenience while complementing virtually any environment.
- PAR EverServ 2000: PAR’s POS terminal with the smallest footprint is ideal for installations where space is at a premium.
- PAR EverServ Sure Check: The innovative mobile Sure Check solution helps operators to efficiently perform and manage tasks and checklists and take the effort and risk out of food quality monitoring.
- PAR EverServ Services: PAR offers a complete portfolio of services to support operators’ technology needs before, during and after deployment: integration services, implementation services, professional services, hardware maintenance services and help desk. PAR’s extensive field service team offers nationwide and global coverage for PAR and third-party solutions.
Live from NRF: JDS Solutions, Siriusware Integration Consolidates Ski Retail, Rental at One Point of Sale