One of the most exciting restaurant technology stories in the past year has been Jon Taffer’s new concept, Taffer’s Tavern.
HT caught up with Taffer, star of the hit TV series Bar Rescue, as he was preparing to open the first Taffer’s Tavern, in Alpharetta, Georgia, and that interview is showcased on hospitalitytech.com. Now, MURTEC attendees can also get the inside scoop! HT Presents: Jon Taffer’s Restaurant of the Future, is one of the on-demand sessions at MURTEC, a virtual event on April 13 and 14 at murtec.com.
In his October 20, 2020, interview with HT, he shared details about his "kitchen of the future" and his Taffer’s Safe Dining System, which includes robust use of technology: Krowne's VR Workforce Training, Shift4Payments and Skytab for its POS and payment processing, and PathSpot's hand hygiene tech. Taffer’s Tavern has seated tens of thousands of customers through Waitbusters’ wait line and reservations management system and recently began offering takeout and delivery and added a thru-wall, contactless locker system.
- Why Taffer says, “The future of food is not chefs, it's technology.”
- How Taffer’s Tavern has twice the table turns of any restaurant in the business.
- How this casual dining concept delivers high quality and consistent food without a traditional stove and hood.
- How Taffer’s Tavern BOH labor is 40 to 60% below any other casual dining model
- And what industry buzzword Taffer says is BS.
In the wake of rapid digital transformation, MURTEC is helping restaurants fully embrace the potential of new technologies. The two-day event includes live and on-demand educational content.
- Get a Sneak Peak at Taco Bell’s Tech Roadmap
- CKE Restaurants’ CTO Shares Tech Trends
- How Another Broken Egg Cafe Increased Off-Prem Sales
- Learn How Bloomin' Brands and Uncle Julio's Virtual Brands Have Taken Center Stage and much more.
Plus immersive networking reconnects you with industry peers. Join us and have some fun!
- MURTEC Virtual Mixer: Tuesday, April 13 at 4:15pm EDT
- MURTEC AWARDS "Happy Hour" Networking Reception: Wednesday, April 14 at 4:15pm EDT
This is a unique online event that you don’t want to miss! Connect with your peers and learn how other restaurants operators are embracing technology. Registration is free to qualified restaurant operators. Check out the full agenda and register now at murtec.com.