- Handheld on-property 2-way guest communication that personalizes guest interaction
- Maestro Tablet wireless terminals will be enhanced with full-feature Maestro functionality
- Maestro’s ResWave direct booking engine adds greater flexibility to drive higher revenue
- ResWave gets an online payment portal for advanced deposits and member/owner/company payments
- Browser-based Maestro gains new work-flow features for greater staff productivity
- Maestro Spa adds an appointment schedule app for therapists, and a booking calendar
- New interfaces for 3rd party solution providers.
Maestro’s 2017 hotel management software development is centered on tools that strengthen guest interaction and staff productivity. For instance, Maestro’s ResWave direct booking reservation system offers a new payment portal that lets guests post advance deposits and partial payments. The new payment portal is within the scope of the company's PCI certification. And to improve staff productivity, Maestro expanded its widely installed browser-based cloud and on-premise solutions with the addition of new work flow processes that streamline operations and improve staff productivity.
Maestro’s Spa & Activities Management System will benefit from a new mobile app that enables spa therapists to monitor their appointment schedule from anywhere and keep them informed and on time. The Spa system will also feature a new booking calendar to simplify client reservations. Additionally, Maestro’s Spa system is integrated with ResWave online guest room booking to increase revenue by making it easier for guests to book spa appointments while they make their hotel reservations.
Maestro's software development roadmap also involves many new interfaces that integrate with third-party property systems. Maestro API is widely used by vendors whose systems communicate with Maestro, and it continues to support HTNG integrations. In 2017, it is expanding its interfaces to include more guest room keycard systems, revenue management companies, and concierge systems.