FreemanGroup Launches Hospitality-Specific Social Monitoring Tool
FreemanGroup, a full-service customer service solutions firm based in Richardson, Texas, announced the launch of FG Pulse, a new social media monitoring solution designed specifically for service industry and hospitality professionals.
FG Pulse provide users with real-time data that could be accessed via the Web from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. The system, designed to enable users to monitor social media presence and customer reviews across a multitude of travel, review, and social forums by evaluating and compiling guest experience data from major social media networks, including: TripAdvisor, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, FourSquare, and many popular travel and review sites, requires little to no IT involvement to be implemented. FG Pulse provides users with added value by allowing them to compare their social media to that of their competitors.
FG Pulse enables users to:
- Monitor reviews
- Understand perception of their brand
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Address potential problems
- Capitalize on opportunities
- Discover key selling points and reoccurring themes
- Take advantage of keyword alerts
- Protect their business’s reputation
- Visualize trends
- Benchmark your data against competitor data
- Size up their competition