Maestro Expands Enterprise Management Online Training Tutorials
NORTHWIND-Maestro PMS, provider of Maestro Enterprise Property Management hotel software and reservation software solutions for the hospitality industry, announced it expanded its Diamond Plus Service programs with added resources and tools to enable Maestro users to be more successful in 2009. Enhanced online services include live 1-on-1 On-Demand Training Sessions with PC screen-sharing, as well as "Maestro for Beginners" new-hire sessions and tutorials. Maestro also increased its online Webinar Training program and remote training services to minimize travel fees and staff downtime.
Diamond Plus Service with Expert Maestro Customer Care & Unparalleled 24/7 Support offers users free:
- Live Refresher and Advanced Interactive Training Webinars
- Web-based Transition Assistance for Recently Trained Users
- 1-on-1 On-Demand Online Personalized Training Sessions with Maestro Specialists
- Pre-recorded Webinars and Tutorials in online knowledgebase
- Maestro for Beginners Education including on-demand tutorials and live sessions
- Professional Productivity Consulting Services
- Version Upgrades and Enhancements
"We rely on Maestro's online training, both the Webinars and the personal 1-on-1 classes, to be more productive and use systems more effectively," says Libby Stowe, sales support and information and data specialist for Campbell's Resort. "I have taken nearly all the Maestro online classes including Front Desk, Sales & Catering, Yield Management, Spa and POS. We always come away more knowledgeable and confident, and using the system to its fullest potential."
"We use Maestro Webinars to train new hires and to take refreshers' to learn about our system," says David Hearst, revenue and reservations manager for the Waterfront Place Hotel. "I even take housekeeping classes with our executive housekeeper. We implemented Maestro in 2008 and the Webinars helped our staff when we went live. I often set up a large screen and bring in staff for classes." Hearst noted that many module training sessions are pre-recorded on Maestro's site for more convenient learning. "The sessions for T/A and Charge Routing Rules help us do a better job managing our property. We are a 205-room independent so we rely on Maestro's support because we do not have a franchise to look to."
NORTHWIND offers 1-on-1 live training sessions, on-demand, and recorded so clients can reference them any time. The live-chat and shared computer screen features enable staff to ask Maestro specialists specific questions about their property's unique operation.The live on-demand training sessions include:
- Front Desk & Hotel Operations: A "How To" overview of Maestro PMS on front desk and hotel operations
- Beginner's Series: Offers new Maestro users personal time with a Maestro Specialist
- Sales & Catering: Gives users of this powerful Maestro module a solid systems foundation
- Condo/Timeshare & Work Order: Offers Condo/Timeshare and Work Order clients the opportunity to review questions relating to these modules
- Rate Management: Provides users dedicated time to master rate, package rate, yield management, dynamic packaging and package reconciliation functionality
- Spa: Offers Maestro's integrated Spa Services users the opportunity to discuss configuration, setup, and best practices for spa operation.
In 2009, Maestro will launch even more services to Diamond Plus geared towards helping clients generate higher online and offline revenue, boost staff productivity, and mine their data to make informed business decisions to weather these trying times and emerge stronger than ever.