Live from NRF: Epson Introduces TM-H6000IV Multifunction Printer
Epson America, Inc., a supplier of value-added point-of-service solutions, introduced its multi-function POS printer, the TM-H6000IV at the National Retail Federation (NRF) 100th Annual Convention & Expo. The TM-H6000IV offers best-in-class reliability, forms handling, fast check processing and the print speeds in its class, which is up to 50 percent faster than the prior model. In addition, the TM-H6000IV is an ENERGY STAR qualified hybrid printer that can reduce receipt paper usage by more than 25 percent.
TM-H6000IV features and benefits
Designed with even greater reliability and a smaller footprint than the previous model, Epson’s new TM-TH6000IV offers the following features and benefits:
- Transaction speed: With printing up to 300mm/second, the TM-H0000IV is 50% faster than the TM-H6000III.
- Reliability: With an MCBF of 96 million lines the TM-H6000IV is among the most reliable in its class and all components are designed to last the lifetime of the printer.
- MICR accuracy: Epson’s TM-H6000IV MICR leads the industry with over 99.9% accuracy and reads more of the check surface than the prior model, reducing the number of unreadable checks.
- Environmental features: The TM-H6000IV is ENERGY STAR qualified and offers print options that reduce receipt paper usage by more than 25 percent.
- Easy system integration: With Epson’s advanced Connect-It interface modules, the TM-H6000IV is compatible with the latest systems and many legacy systems. The TM-H6000IV comes with dual interfaces (a built-in USB and one additional interface) to ensure easy integration.
- Warranty and availability: Backed by world-class service and support programs and a two-year warranty, the TM-H6000IV is ideally suited for fast, high-performance retail printing applications and will be available Q1 2011 through Epson's designated sales and distribution channels.