ResortSuite Launches Communications Tool at HITEC
ResortSuite, a provider of integrated guest-centric hospitality management solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of RS Ambassador at the recent HITEC in Anaheim, CA. RS Ambassador is a ground-breaking product designed from the ground up to provide rich, streamlined communications between ResortSuite and other hospitality software solutions.
The biggest technical challenge facing the hospitality industry has been the lack of a standard way for line-of-business applications to interoperate richly, economically, efficiently and precisely. ResortSuite's RS Ambassador is essentially the "lingua franca" of hospitality communications and provides ultimate connectivity between software systems. ResortSuite has been recognized for its highly integrated modules and unique approach to guest-focused information management. For the first time, it is opening up its platform to new integration possibilities for multi-vendor, full-service hotel and resort properties.
RS Ambassador key features:
- Rich two-way API for inter-line of business applications
- Advanced business process management (orchestration layer)
- Modern, web service-based architecture
- Snap in existing industry standard interfaces (HTNG, OTA, MICROS)
- Rich reporting, logging and status management
- Enterprise call architecture: high performance, scalable, redundant, location independent