Online Distribution Manager RateTiger Expands American Focus
RateTiger, provider of online distribution management services, announces an expanded focus on American hoteliers coupled with an exclusive offering to U.S. and Canadian hotel companies. RateTiger was founded in the United States in 2001; global headquarters are in New Jersey.
RateTiger will be extending a free 90-day trial offer of its signature product, RTAllocator Pro, to independent and chain hotels in the U.S. and Canada who struggle with the growing challenge of managing inventory through multiple third-party booking websites, such as Expedia and Priceline, along with the myriad additional channels in which inventory is distributed.
RTAllocator Pro allows hoteliers to review their currently loaded rates and inventory before they update a wide variety of distribution channels simultaneously. By using a single interface, completing this vital task becomes a matter of minutes rather than hours. Features and Functionality RTAllocator Pro allows users to:
- View current inventory allocation and rates at multiple websites (more than 250 third-party websites available) on one screen
- Allocate rates and inventory to maximum gain
- Maintain rate/room type plans to reduce manual interference during updates
- Update revised allocation and rates in real-time
- Maintain an updated log of competitor updates
- Access summarized reports to view entire inventory positions
- Access built-in extranet rules, allowing users to adhere to each site's capabilities and restrictions.
"For hotel companies, effectively managing online distribution channels is a critical factor in staying competitive and profitable in today's hospitality industry. The growing number of booking websites and other distribution channels has made it increasingly challenging to effectively manage room inventory and rate fluctuations," says Sascha Hausmann, RateTiger's chief operating officer.
Free 90-Day Trial
As part of its exclusive offer to U.S. and Canadian based hotels, RateTiger will be offering a free 90-day trial of RTAllocator Pro which includes:
- Full functionality
- Integration of up to 10 websites
- Market information on available sites
- 24/7 support
- Multiple languages selectable at login for multilingual staff
- Software performance optimizer · Maximum data protection backed by security certification
RateTiger will introduce its full spectrum of products to help U.S.-based hotels and hospitality chains manage the demands of rate management and inventory distribution including:
- RTShopper, a price comparison tool
- RTChannel Manager, which provides information to optimize prices across all channels and then update all easily
- RTCorp, a benchmarking and management solution for corporate headquarters
- RTWeb, a benchmarking tool tailored for Online Travel Agents
- RTConnect, the ability to use all RT products through XML connectivity
- RTStrategy, launched in June 2008, a revenue management system