INNCOM Unveils New Guest Automation Experience
INNCOM has launched EVORA, its new programmable switch series that provides designers more options for welcome scenes, mood lighting and blending switch design with room decor while giving owners better operational efficiencies and energy savings.
INNCOM has unveiled EVORA allows hotel guestroom designers to create lighting scenes and provide a guest pleasing light control environment and combine it with the ability to also control temperature, drapes and shades and guest annunciation functions without the expense of horizontal wiring within the room.
The switches are available in standard colors in white, black and almond and can be custom engraved with the function names. In addition, the wireless capability allows hotel operators to meet code for a Master Light Switch requirement in new construction hotels at potentially lower costs than traditional construction wiring.
EVORA features include:
• Up to seven key configurations with up to five position key pad for programmable control of any IRAS feature
• Nightlight configuration with two key positions
• Doorbell configuration with 2twokey positions
• Optional multifunction key for up to 10 grouped features per device
• Backlight illuminated keys and text
• TRIAC dimmer
• FET dimmer
• Relay actuator
• Master contactor application
• 12VDC power supply
• Low-voltage adapter for load center applications
• 2.4Ghz 802.15.4 wireless RF network communications
• S5bus wired network communications
• Digital input for door switch contact / integration