2020 was a year of change – unpredictable COVID surges, changing consumer behavior and rapid deployment of technology at the restaurant level.
Hospitality Technology reached out to restaurant technologists, respected consultants and noted educators in the hospitality technology field to get their take on the year that was, their outlook for the coming year and where they see opportunities for future innovation.
- Carl Bachmann, President, Smashburger
- Dr. Cihan Cobanoglu, CHTP, McKibbon Endowed Chair & Director of M3 Center, University of South Florida
- Susan Carrol-Boser, VP of IT and Chris Shaffery, VP of Ops, White Castle
- Anthony Cyril, IT Solutions Manager, Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Lee Holman, Lead Retail Analyst, IHL Services
- Corey Kline, VP of IT, Noodles & Company
- Fred LeFranc, CEO and Chaos Strategist, Results Thru Strategy
- Barry Shufeld, senior managing director, BNS Associates
- Sreedhar Vemireddy, Vice President of Information Technology, Uncle Julio’s Restaurant Group