For over 30 years, Xenial technology has been used by some of the largest QSR and fast casual brands. Our Back Office solution has been re-engineered from the ground up to be a flexible, secure and scalable workhorse.
From a 10,000 foot view, Xenial Back Office breaks down into four pillars: inventory, labor/scheduling, actionable reporting, and API integration.
1. Inventory: Quickly, easily and accurately take inventory on items you want, track items weekly and at shift changes, all while being able to find variances between actual and ideal usage and overall food costs. These reports are spelled out in an easy to digest format that removes questions about accuracy and allows corrections to be made.
2. Labor/Scheduling: The goal of the Back Office labor feature is to have the right people in the right place at the right time. With a variety of staffing model configurations, labor can accurately be defined in each store. Projections then drive the exact labor needed to help a store meet its labor goals and comply with labor laws.
3. Actionable Reporting: The Xenial Back Office reporting feature is a powerful report builder with configurable dashboards by role, custom dashboard views, API integrations and a workflow builder to standardize operations across all stores.
4. API Integration: The power of Back Office lies in its ability to touch every aspect of the business while also integrating with a number of third party solutions. Through a robust API platform, QSRs can get directly connected to Back Office data.
Xenial Back Office isn’t an add on; another piece of technology bolted onto an existing stack of solutions. Instead, Back Office acts as the central nervous system to an enterprise QSR, working from the store level up to put a pulse on a restaurant's health and to help maximize profitability.
- Back Office Solution
- Easy enough to use at the store level
- Accurate enough to trust
- Complete enough to integrat
- Flexible enough to meet your needs
- Strengthens the brand and makes franchisees more profitable
Existing customers for this technology include:
- Burger King
- Checkers and Rally’s