Restaurant tech leaders are pointing the way to the next wave of innovation. In this highly anticipated Firechat on day 1 of MURTEC, Marc Butler, SVP, Strategic Planning/ Off Premise, HOA Brands, shares recent tech initiatives that have made a difference at Hooters and its fast-casual concept Hoots Wings.
During this fast paced session, Butler shares how Hooters was able to pivot to 100% off prem and the lessons learned along the way.
- What HOA sees as a big growth opportunity in 2021
- What worked and what didn’t work for off-premises. “You don’t understand how broke something is ‘til you start pushing some volume through it,” says Butler.
- How it leverages AI to remove a major bottleneck at the store level
Over the last several years, Hooters has been investing in ordering and delivery technology solutions that provide a seamless guest ordering experience, and last year selected FlyBuy to provide that same seamless curbside and in-store pickup experience.
Butler is one of the dozens of speakers at MURTEC, a virtual event, April 13 and 14 at murtec.com. In the wake of rapid digital transformation, MURTEC is helping restaurants fully embrace the potential of new technologies. The education is hyper-focused on providing access to winning ideas, while the immersive networking reconnects you with industry peers. Join us and have some fun!
- MURTEC Virtual Mixer: Tuesday, April 13th at 4:15pm ET
- MURTEC AWARDS "Happy Hour" Networking Reception: Wednesday, April 14th at 4:15pm ET
This is a unique online event that you don’t want to miss. Registration is free to qualified restaurant technologists. Register now at murtec.com