MGM Resorts officially launches MGM Rewards, its new loyalty rewards program, offering enhanced benefits and new ways to earn for its millions of members worldwide. For the first time, non-gaming members will join their gaming counterparts and earn a currency - MGM Rewards Points - redeemable for complimentary dining, entertainment, hotel stays and much more.
A streamlined experience connects the company’s loyalty program coast-to-coast providing all members more ways to tier up and enjoy meaningful perks at premier destination resorts from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas; to Borgata in Atlantic City; Beau Rivage in Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor in Maryland, amongst many others.
To learn more about this new loyalty program and the “why” behind the change, HT caught up with Anil Mansukhani, MGM Resorts’ Vice President of Loyalty Marketing for this HT exclusive. The brand conducted extensive research before recreating and rebranding its loyalty program. MGM "saw this as a great opportunity to enhance member benefits and earning potential as well as create a simpler, more streamlined experience across our many lines of business in both Las Vegas and our regional properties," Mansukhani told HT.
As a welcome to MGM Rewards, for a limited time all members benefit from a 2x multiplier on Tier Credits earned at the Company’s Las Vegas resorts February 1 – April 30, 2022 (at the new earning rates).
- Waived resort fees with direct bookings for Gold+ members, the continuation of free valet parking for Gold+ members, and free self-parking for Pearl+ members
- Late check-out until 4 p.m. and an annual suite upgrade in Las Vegas for Platinum+ members
- Partnerships with best-in-class brands offering unmatched perks, including the tier-match benefits with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts as well as free cruises with onboard loyalty benefits when cruising on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises for Platinum+ members based on 2022 spend. Members can earn World of Hyatt points for stays at all Las Vegas MGM Rewards destinations, and continue to choose either MGM Rewards Tier Credits or World of Hyatt Points for their eligible spend at Hyatt properties
- Members maintain MGM Rewards Points and Slot Dollars to use on their next trip, with no currency expiration for Pearl+ members due to account inactivity
- MGM Rewards Points earning and redemption at more than 400 food and beverage venues throughout MGM Resorts’ collection of properties
New Mobile App
The launch of MGM Rewards also comes with a new streamlined app that makes it simple for members to review their tier status and benefits and visualize how they can advance to the next tier.