IBC Hospitality Technologies Unveils RES360 for Medium and Large Management Companies and Ownership Groups
IBC Hospitality Technologies said it is unveiling a Complete Hospitality System in an effort to help struggling independent hotel owners, multi-property owners, management companies, operations and hospitality sales teams pull important information into one simple-to-read dashboard. Called RES360, the solution features a customizable dashboard connecting all information critical to making smart business decisions. Included in the RES360 Complete Hospitality System is a hotel booking engine, RevPAR solutions, advanced CRS, guest loyalty program, digital marketing services, a preferred partner program and hotel soft brand benefits.
Logging into multiple reporting systems to get the business intelligence needed to make smart operating decisions can be frustrating, but with RES360, hotel operators can follow every dollar, all in one place. This system is meant to solve the day-to-day challenges of single, multi-unit ownership/management hotel and alternative lodging operators who are competing against the large corporate chains to maintain profitability due to thin online margins.
- Capture guests directly from the vanity website with a customized branded booking engine that offers guest add-on options. Rather than facing the negative RevPAR impact of losing room nights to the OTAs, RES360 turns lookers into bookers by seamlessly embedding IBC’s hospitality booking engine into a property’s existing website with two simple lines of code.
- Optimize a hotel’s revenue by controlling rates, inventory and guest data with managed distribution, plus increase bookings through Google Metasearch, GDS and more. All optimization is managed from the admin, reporting, and business intelligence dashboards.
- Achieve integration with more than 50 content management and revenue management systems, and 100s of property-management providers to improve online distribution.
- Enable travelers to accrue a variety of global rewards in addition to booking a wide range of accommodations at more than 1.1 million destinations across the globe. IBC’s patent-pending InnDependent InnCentives loyalty program (available for consumers at www.ivhtravel.com) also enables loyalty club members to use their credits to purchase eGift cards redeemable at restaurants and retailers globally.
- Take control of the web with strategic digital marketing services, including: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, retargeting, email marketing, social media and more.
- Expand market reach through preferred partnerships. RES360 enables hoteliers to receive the services they need to stay competitive and keep costs low. Partners include Online Travel Agencies, Global Distribution Systems, Wholesalers Property Management Systems, Central Reservations Systems, Revenue Management Systems, and Channel and Online Booking Systems.
- Gain access to bulk discounted pricing on supplies, training and support services.