HITEC 2019 NEWS: React Mobile Rolls Out Next-Gen Panic Button, Hotel Safety Devices
React Mobile, a hospitality safety technology provider, announced it will be unveiling its latest advancements at the world’s largest and oldest hospitality technology convention, the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®). Attendees at this year’s event, which takes place June 17-20, 2019 at the Minneapolis Convention Center, will be able to view and demo React Mobile’s next-generation suite of safety and security solutions at booth #3030. The company is also celebrating a landmark year that included record-setting implementations, strategic partnerships, new integrations, as well as preferred vendor status with some of the world’s most notable hotel companies.
React Mobile has been providing enterprise-class safety solutions for the better part of a decade and attributes its trajectory of success to the fast-growing demand for their next-generation suite of safety and security solutions. With the largest customer base of any hotel panic button technology, the React Mobile platform is used by some of the world’s most well-known brands that come from across the spectrum of the hotel industry. The cloud-enabled employee safety device (ESD) technology is easy to use and requires little to no training. The newest panic button, The SALTE (Stand-Alone LTE), works outdoors and indoors with Bluetooth beacons and GPS to provide precise location information about an employee’s whereabouts inside or outside of a hotel without the need for an accompanying smart device. The SALTE safety device uses 4G networks using LTE-M (LTE CAT-M1), which means better reliability and lower service costs for hoteliers.
React Mobile has had a banner year, with recent milestones and accomplishments that include:
- Attaining preferred vendor status with 5 top leading hotel brands
- Formed a strong partnership with AHLA 5-Star Promise, and attended and supported The Hotel Safety Summit hosted by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Launched several new products and joint solutions including their stand-alone panic button
- In new acquisitions, they have signed partnerships and/or integration deals with companies including Amadeus, Knowcross, Beekeeper, Nuvola, Volara, Edge Hotel Technology, Hotel Internet Services, Sirqul, Mode Green, Evotek, MRP Mobility, Cloud 5 Communications, Quore, Liveport, and Telkonet.
- Deployments in Seattle, Chicago, Boston, New York, Washington DC, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Indianapolis, St Louis, Waikiki, Sacramento, and Las Vegas.
HITEC attendees and media are invited to meet with the React Mobile team at booth #3030 to learn more and see the pioneering hospitality employee solutions in action.\