Elsafe announces the release of Infinity II, an inconceivably great in-room safe that now features exclusive anti-tamper technology, exclusive anti-cloning technology via RFID carrier, optional white and gold design finish, and compatibility to both RFID/NFC (Radio Frequency IDentification/Near Field Communications) and RF-online high security electronic locks.
Elsafe is the only hotel safe manufacturer that has achieved UL-1037 certification after passing extensive testing for physical break-ins, endurance and jarring by the world's most prestigious, reliable and professional testing organization, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Designed with a high gloss pure black and optional white finish, Infinity II mirrors the sleek look and feel of today's popular consumer electronics. An additional optional high gloss "gold" finish is also available for Infinity II, making it a truly one-of-a-kind in-room safe.
Infinity II design edge
The Infinity II features Elsafe's exclusive anti-cloning technology. The system works with VingCard's Signature RFID/NFC contact-less electronic lock by which the in-room safe can only be opened with the designated RFID guest device (such as a keycard, wristband or key fob) or an NFC-equipped cell phone. This represents a major improvement when compared to the security shortfalls of older mag-stripe operated safes that are offered by other vendors. Such safes can be opened with a valid guest card and any valid guest-card copy issued at reception. This represents a security challenge because typically guests are leaving the spare copy unattended in the room.
Four exclusive Elsafe hardware features that make the Infinity II and SENTINEL II unique, include:
- Hook-style interlocking lock mechanism for higher security
- Anti-labyrinth mechanism to prevent tampering
- Solid piece, cold-pressed curved steel door that provides additional strength
- Extended solid steel hinges are arc-welded permanently to the door for increased security
Exclusive functionality features to Infinity II and SENTINEL II include:
- Quick and easy upgrades from the standard Infinity II Digital safe to the Infinity II RFID/NFC system or to a Wireless RF-Online platform for remote communications with a central server for both Infinity II Digital and Infinity II RFID/NFC
- Compatible with all main RFID ISO standards (ISO 14.443 A-MIFARE, ISO 14.443 B, ISO 15.693) and the new Near Field Communication (NFC) secure transaction platform being deployed in cell phones worldwide when used with VingCard's Signature RFID/NFC locks
- Compatible with VingCard's VISIONLINE RF-online locking solutions
- Able to accommodate up to a 17-inch laptop computer
- Optional internal power outlet (EURO/UK/US) on the inside of the door
- Easy "outside battery change" for added convenience to hotel operations