CraftWorks Selects Single Tech Platform to Manage Services and Control Costs
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries Inc. has chosen the ServiceChannel technology platform to streamline its facility management processes across its 140 locations including its largest brands, Old Chicago, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.
ServiceChannel provides a Web-based suite of software products that let facility professionals and contractors directly communicate, collaborate and control costs. ServiceChannel will help CraftWorks:
- Streamline the management of service requests, work orders, invoicing and payment
- Retain direct control over finding and managing quality contractors in a wide range of trades
- Increase visibility across all 140 locations to reduce repair and maintenance spend without impacting service quality
- Access Fixxbook – a rich database of qualified commercial contractors
- Allow store managers to focus on serving guests instead of dealing with facility issues