Ziosk Introduces Next-Generation Tablet: Ziosk Aurizon
The Ziosk Aurizon tablet enables guests to use Google Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay at the table, and provides restaurants heightened payment security by offering Europay MasterCard Visa (EMV) and Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE). The new tablet also features a secure, touch-enabled PIN pad on the front glass to support chip and PIN payment required outside the United States. No other tabletop tablet manufacturer offers a solution that yields such game-changing payment innovation, security and convenience for restaurants and guests.
Key features in the next-generation Ziosk include:
Latest Payment Technology
- All-in-one payment slot for both card dip and swipe motion
- Mag stripe, EMV, NFC and chip & PIN payment pad accessibility
Ease & Sleek Simplicity
- Larger LED Screen: eight inch full HD retina display screen with over 2.4 million pixels; screen is 15 percent larger compared to the current Ziosk
- 30 percent smaller hardware footprint
- Auto-cut printer for receipts
- Easy battery insertion and paper roll insertion for wait staff
- Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Processor
- Three-times faster processing
- Eleven-times faster graphics processing
- Contextual LED touchscreen PIN pad (only lights up during payment)
- Eight MP Video Camera with multicolored LED Flash
The new Ziosk 8-inch tablets will be available in the United States in addition to select international markets, enabling guests to interactively explore menu items and specials, as well as order appetizers, beverages and desserts, without having to wait for their server. Additionally, guests can participate in a variety of entertainment activities including trivia and games, all designed to enhance a communal experience at the table. Restaurant servers can now spend more time with guests and serve more tables, while enhancing the overall dining experience.
Commanding 95 percent market share in the deployed tabletop tablet space, Ziosk tablets are currently in more than 3,000 restaurants across all 50 states. Ziosk has more than 180,000 tablets interacting with more than 50 million guests per month, demonstrating Ziosk's continued momentum in the restaurant industry.