Travel Tripper and Pegasus to Unveil a Newly Enhanced Suite of Products at ITB Berlin
Fresh off the news of their merger, leading hospitality tech providers Travel Tripper and Pegasus announced that they will debut their newly enhanced suite of solutions at next month's ITB trade show in Berlin.
The new combined offerings will bring together and leverage the strengths of two world-class brands in a recharged product suite that encompasses award-winning platforms and services for reservations, distribution, business intelligence, and e-commerce. Individually and taken together, they empower hotel groups, brands, and independent properties to directly own guest relationships and maximize bottom-line revenues and ROI.
The complete set of solutions include:
- CRS and Distribution
- GDS Demand Generation Services
- Global Corporate Sales Demand Services
- Business Intelligence Platform
- Booking Engine & E-commerce Platform
- Website Design and Development
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Booking Conversion Tools
Pegasus and Travel Tripper will present these solutions at ITB Berlin in private demos and during a series of Tech Talks hosted at the Travel Tripper stand (Hall 10.1, Stand 112) during show hours on March 6 and 7. During the tech talks, experts from Pegasus and Travel Tripper will discuss:
- How to increase corporate sales at your hotel (Mar 6 at 10am)
- Amplifying revenue management and marketing success using an automated, easy platform (Mar 6 at 1pm)
- UX innovations in enterprise CRS for casinos/resorts (Mar 6 at 3pm)
- Driving hotel website conversions in the age of personalization (Mar 7 at 2pm)
- The top 4 digital marketing strategies of 2019 (Mar 7 at 3pm)
Pegasus will also be welcoming visitors and conducting product demos in Hall 8.1, Stand 111.