Toast Integrates with Olo to Transform Digital Ordering for Mid-Market and Enterprise-Level Restaurants
Toast announced an integration with Olo, a provider of digital ordering and delivery solutions for multi-location restaurants. Toast users are now able to benefit from a seamless online and mobile ordering experience for customers and operators.
Olo’s Software-as-a-Service digital ordering engine enables restaurant operators to drive revenue per square foot through a secure, efficient and reliable commerce platform. Olo empowers restaurant operators to focus on food and the guest experience by creating an easy to use and reliable online ordering experience.
With the Toast and Olo integration, users will be able to:
- Delight customers everywhere with native app and web ordering experiences. Features like “Upsell” and “Group Ordering” are designed to maximize ecommerce results
- Receive dedicated support from veteran POS experts and usability pros
- Manage menus and day-to-day business by harnessing purchase and behavioral data. From individual stores to the entire restaurant operation, Olo and Toast together provide the visibility users need at every level
- Modernize phone ordering or to-go and catering programs with personalized service for phone customers without disrupting in-store staff
- Create a fully custom mobile experience; layer in additional services, loyalty schemes, and brand-specific functionality for a truly custom build
Toast Restaurant POS offers advanced functionality to manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. The platform also features revenue-driving tools including physical and digital gift cards, loyalty programs and online ordering.