Toast and Yellow Dog Software Partner to Offer Restaurants Recipe Management, Inventory and Food Costing Analytics
Toast, the all-in-one restaurant management system and one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the U.S., announced an integration with Yellow Dog Software, a truly customizable and comprehensive back office inventory solution for hospitality. Together, Toast and Yellow Dog now offer recipe management, physical inventory, and food costing analysis capabilities.
Yellow Dog pulls sales data from Toast’s database and deducts inventory based on recipe setup. This sync is usable from any location with Toast access. Additional features include:
- Full item and recipe management, waste tracking and purchasing
- Vendor EDI integration and invoice export to accounting systems like Quickbooks and more
- Easy single or multi-unit operations management
- Turnkey implementation, 24/7 in-house support and free training for life
- More than 200 customizable reports available, including “actual versus theoretical” reporting
Toast Restaurant POS offers advanced functionality to manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. The platform also features revenue-driving tools including physical and digital gift cards, loyalty programs and online ordering.