Local Kitchens, a San Francisco micro food hall offering takeout and delivery from multiple restaurants, allowing customers to mix and match cuisines from different restaurants in a single order, has partnered with Tattle.
Tattle is a customer feedback technology platform built with an open-API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels, such as dine-in, take-out, delivery, and drive-thru for omni-channel visibility. Using AI, Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
[Online Food Hall Concept With Multiple Virtual Brands Receives Industry Hero Award]
Local Kitchens can use Tattle to elevate the guest experience, recover dissatisfied guests, and extend hospitality beyond the walls of their food halls.
The core benefits of the integration include:
- Automated post-transaction survey distribution to guests for optimal engagement,
- Pre-populated survey with transaction data to ensure 90%+ survey completion rate of 50-questions
- Statistically significant guest feedback volume for reliable identification of high-impact areas for improvement
- More opportunity for guest recovery methods in order to extend hospitality beyond restaurants walls
- Automatic marketing outreach for customers with specific customer experience scores
[P.F. Chang’s Amps Up the Digital Guest Experience]
Local Kitchens is a micro food hall offering takeout and delivery from multiple restaurants, allowing customers to mix and match cuisines from different restaurants in a single order. Ideal for foodies, groups, and families, Local Kitchens brings the best local restaurants to the neighborhood under one roof.