RoomKeyPMS Adds Mobile Photo and ID Capabilities to Speed Up Check-in
RoomKeyPMS announces the release of enhancements to its mobile guest experience with the addition of photo identification and ID verification.
Included in RoomKeyPMS Mobile features we have added:
- Quick and Easy Mobile Snapshots for the Guest – Guests can easily capture a photo on their mobile device without the need to download a mobile application.
- Customizable by the Hotel – Hotels can customize the messaging ensuring the guests understand the purpose of this request or allow guests to skip this step.
- Securely Stored for the Hotel – Hotels can securely access these photos upon check-in or just prior for easy verification.
These enhancements build on the already existing features released in RoomKeyPMS’s Mobile. The features re-enforce the needs we are hearing from our hoteliers to:
- Increase automation to offset lower staffing levels
- Reduce transaction fraud and identity misuse
- Provide new and efficient check-in and check-out methods requested by guests
- Quickly adopt and deploy integrated mobile PMS features in a cost effective manner
- Ensure seamless technology that does not lag or break due to data issues related to 3rd party integrations
“Guest verification is a key step for hotels to reduce fraud and the potential for charge-backs. By adding photo and ID verification into our built-in mobile experience allows the front desk to easily review guest ID and photo prior to arrival. This not only gives the hotel an extra layer of security but increases staff efficiency. Verification can now be completed on-site or remotely with ease.” said Tim Major, RoomKeyPMS Executive Vice President. “Our goal is to help hotels in this new normal while keeping it simple for guests by allowing them to use the technology they know.”