In response to the increased demand for delivery and off-premise orders, QSR Automations launches of ConnectSmart Go, its new off-premise order management platform. To further help its restaurant customers, QSR will be providing ConnectSmart Go free during the COVID-19 pandemic.
QSR Automations’ ConnectSmart Kitchen (CSK) customers can now utilize ConnectSmart Go to effortlessly manage and streamline off-premise orders and:
- Easily view all off-premise orders at-a-glance
- Provide SMS capabilities that allow for contactless pickup and delivery
- Receive order status updates and alerts when orders are packed and ready
- Quickly send updates to the kitchen in real-time
- Mark guests and delivery drivers as “arrived” and automatically notify BOH staff via CSK screens
- Release, fast track, and cancel orders from the ConnectSmart Go app without stepping foot into the kitchen
- Track and report on every data point
QSR Automations CEO Lee Leet said, “The restaurant industry has encountered unprecedented times and we all need to come together to help one another. ConnectSmart Go is QSR’s way of helping operators in their time of need. With takeout and delivery options as the most viable way to sustain right now, this technology can help operators with the surge in off-premise orders and ease the transitional burden.”
Restaurant owners and operators can learn more about ConnectSmart Go and schedule a demo of it here.