Presto Launches All-in-One Next-Gen Restaurant Platform
Presto Flex system is voice-enabled and designed to be the only guest-facing device a restaurant will ever need.
Presto launches its next-generation platform, Presto Flex. Custom designed for the hospitality industry, the highly versatile, multi-purpose tablet can be deployed for a variety of restaurant dine-in and drive-thru applications including pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, and drive-thru line buster. The new platform also integrates Presto’s contactless QR Code ordering and payment solution to offer restaurants complete front-of-house flexibility.
[Why QR Codes Have Long-Term Staying Power]
Presto Flex provides operators with an all-in-one solution to help scale operations and improve guest-to-staff ratio, while adding flexibility to deal with market uncertainties.
Presto Flex includes many features including:
- All-in-one Device - Same tablet can be used for a variety of applications such as order & pay at table, kiosk, server handheld, and drive-thru line busting.
- Next-gen Hardware - Built on blazing fast and extremely power efficient hardware.
- Large Battery Capacity - Two built-in batteries offer 3x battery capacity compared to standard tablets.
- Glare Resistant Screen - Glare resistant screen is ideal for drive-thru and other outdoor applications.
- Front & Rear Cameras - Two cameras enable easier coupon scanning and superior guest experience.
- WiFi & LTE Connectivity - Flexible wireless connectivity options for both indoor and outdoor use.
- All Weather Ruggedization - Ruggedized device that lasts longer, offers superior reliability and can be used in different weather conditions on outdoor patios or drive-thrus.
- Lightweight - Weighing significantly less than other tablets, Presto Flex can be carried around effortlessly all day.
- Voice-enabled - Powerful A.I. driven speech recognition allows automated voice ordering by both guests and staff.