Panera Launches Panera Grocery
To help their guests in their communities get the staples they need, restaurants across the country are adding groceries to their online menus, including Dickey's Barbecue, Beef 'O' Brady's and select Subway restaurants. Just Salad launched of Just Grocery, a new delivery service with food and pantry staples, along with meal kits for some of its popular menu items delivered in 90 minutes or less.
Leveraging the Panera supply network of clean ingredients, Panera Grocery can be ordered on the Panera app or website and is available via contactless delivery, Rapid Pick-Up, Drive-Up and Drive-Thru, as well as through contact-free delivery via Grubhub.
“From limited choices on grocery shelves to the growing need to limit the number of trips outside of the home, it is an incredibly stressful time when it comes to putting wholesome food on the table, and we knew Panera could help,” said Niren Chaudhary, Panera CEO. “With this new service we can help deliver good food and fresh ingredients from our pantry to yours, helping provide better access to essential items that are increasingly harder to come by.”
To order, select “Panera Grocery” in the Panera app or on the website, or find the “Panera Grocery” items on Grubhub, and add the items to the order. For MyPanera members, Panera Grocery orders will serve as a visit toward future MyPanera rewards. Items currently available on Panera Grocery include:
- Freshly Baked Breads & Bagels: Classic White Loaf; Whole Grain Pan Loaf; French Baguette; Bagel Packs
- Milk & Dairy: Skim Milk & 2% Milk gallons (at participating cafes); Greek Yogurt, Yogurt Tubes; Plain Cream Cheese
- Fresh Produce: Apples, Avocados, Blueberries, Red Grapes, Vine Ripe Tomatoes
As with all of Panera’s offerings, Panera Grocery items are clean – free of artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners and colors from artificial sources. Panera Grocery is a separate, ingredients-based service operated out of Panera bakery cafes. Additionally, you can find Panera at Home retail products anywhere you shop for groceries.
Panera's recent changes include
- Offering a “To-Go” only model in all company cafes
- New “Drive-Up” contactless curbside service
- Contactless Delivery
- Mindful Packaging: all to-go orders sealed for added protection
- Enhanced, rigorous cleaning & sanitization procedures in our bakery-cafes.