Netsurion Connect SD-WAN Solution Enables Secure and Compliant Digital Transformation for Highly Distributed Enterprises
Netsurion, a provider of managed network connectivity, security, and compliance solutions, announced the launch of Netsurion Connect, its software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) solution that combines enhanced network connectivity, resilience, security, and management for distributed enterprises and IoT environments. SD-WAN is an application of software-defined networking (SDN) for WAN connections, used to connect enterprise networks – including branch offices and data centers – across geographic distances.
Netsurion Connect is ideal for multi-location businesses like retailers, pharmacies, convenience stores, hotels, financial services firms, and mobile businesses like pop-up stores and kiosks. The solution utilizes a proprietary SD-WAN platform with flexible co-management service levels, to fit a business’s specific IT resource needs. When coupled with the advanced features of Netsurion Protect and Netsurion Comply, Netsurion Connect provides an unparalleled level of enhanced security and simplified PCI compliance in a single offering.
Key benefits include:
- Network Resilience: Keep your business locations running uninterrupted with instant failover between multiple WAN connections
- Embedded Security: Leverage an integrated network security offering with various layers of next-generation firewall (NGFW) protection with global or site-specific control
- Enhanced Security Options: Achieve industry-leading protection with security information and event management (SIEM) functionality and advanced endpoint detection and response through the addition of Netsurion Protect, powered by EventTracker
- Greater Command and Control: Gain better visibility along with local and network-wide SD-WAN-based control of the network with an easy-to-use cloud-based orchestrator
- Fast and Efficient Deployment: Ensure your network is as nimble as your business with easy SD-WAN appliance deployment and business policy automation
- Flexible Carrier Options: Maximize your connectivity and internet service provider (ISP) budget by choosing the best available network connectivity for each corporate location, freeing you from the constraints of a single ISP at all locations
- Simplified Compliance: Consolidate and streamline PCI DSS compliance management for all locations with the addition of Netsurion Comply
- Affordability: Get better network connectivity performance, reliability, security, and compliance from your budget through inexpensive 4G LTE-enabled edge appliances purpose-built for specific business applications and reduced labor costs with cloud-managed network orchestration
Consumers are rapidly shifting the way they interact with businesses, expecting simple, fast, secure connectivity and more personal engagement—and businesses are eager to keep up. According to analyst firm IDC, 75 percent of CIOs were expected to put experiential engagement, data monetization, or digital business at the top of their agenda by the beginning of this year. Capgemini has reported that 87 percent of companies see digital transformation as a competitive opportunity, and 27 percent of executives consider digital transformation a "matter of survival.”
Netsurion Connect’s SD-WAN creates a network as flexible and agile as an organization’s strategy. This allows companies to optimize the performance of their applications by algorithmically sending internet traffic over the network for better performance and cost, strengthening business continuity with instant failover and session maintenance, and providing complete command and control. Netsurion Connect’s purpose-built edge appliance resides at each location, while configurations and policies are managed from a single pane of glass in the Connect Orchestrator.