Meal Order Management and Payment Platform Expand to Restaurants
Boonli, a nationwide meal order management and payment services platform, is expanding its services so restaurants can provide meals, groceries and more.
Boonli’s platform powers food programs at more than 1,000 schools and workplaces nationwide helping restaurants & caterers efficiently manage kitchen operations for thousands of pre-orders, meal prep & distribution. During the COVID-19 crisis, Boonli’s food providers have used the platform to expand their offerings including meals & grocery staples, to-go, or delivered. Boonli is now expanding the program to restaurants nationwide.
Boonli says its fees are lower than other delivery platforms that include delivery.
A Portal for Restaurants
Boonli creates custom-branded, portals for each restaurant, enabling them to accept pre-paid online orders for either takeout or delivery. Restaurants can offer family-style meals or grocery items, so customers can plan meals or delivery for specific days of the week.
Boonli enables restaurants to:
- Offer grab-and-go pick-up at their location for no-delivery fee
- Accept order pre-payments to enable contactless pickup
- Utilize staff for delivery to save costs and preserve jobs
- Organize meal, food and pantry item preparation, pick-up and deliveries
- No setup costs, low transaction fees, and support