LoungeUp Adapts Solution to Enable Completely Digital Guest Journey
In order to help tourist accommodation providers best prepare for their reopening, LoungeUp said it has adapted its solution to allow a completely digital guest journey. By putting all points of contact onto guests’ mobile phones, LoungeUp enables the 2,200 establishments using its solution to offer their guests a personalized, contactless experience.
The entire guest experience has been reviewed and changed to a digital-first format where possible to ensure the safety of guests and hotel staff. For example,
- Confirmation of stay and details of new hotel sanitary measures are sent by email.
- Additional services (parking, breakfast, transfer etc.) can be reserved via a form sent a few days before, as well as pre-check-in details (contact details, time of arrival, ID etc.)
- Bank payment pre-authorization is completed online and a signature of the pre-filled policy form is taken directly on the guest's smartphone a few hours before arrival.
- On arrival, the digital room key is made available on the guest's phone.
- The digital room directory is integrated into the hotel application and is shared with the guest.
- SMS, chat and WhatsApp can be used to directly contact the Reception for all guest enquiries
- The ordering module integrated into the hotel's guest portal allows guests to order room service or restaurant meals from their rooms, as well as all available hotel services.
- During their stay, guests can use their smartphones or laptops to consult tourist recommendations or browse through magazines and newspapers offered by the hotel.
- At the end of the stay, there’s no need for a physical payment: the guest's card is automatically debited thanks to the bank pre-authorization request.
The platform also offers functionalities to ensure smooth guest interaction management for the hotelier:
- All responses to guest requests and message exchanges via SMS / WhatsApp / chat are managed from the platform.
- Completed and remaining arrivals are listed by day with a quick link to the pre-check-in form completed by the guest, and the signed policy form.
- Multi-channel messages are sent automatically according to the dates of the stay and the guest profile: welcome message, mini satisfaction survey, promotion of services, recommendations, information, etc.
All these guest interactions are controlled from the LoungeUp platform, which also contains a CRM tailored to the hotel industry. This complete database integrates advanced search, segmentation and newsletter functions. Hoteliers thus have at their disposal a high-performance tool to facilitate and highly personalize the relationship with each guest.