Flyte Systems, a provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announced it will launch its newest FlyteTouch PLUS system with local traffic, weather and other essential travel information enhancements for hotel guests at HITEC 2009. Currently, FlyteTouch provides real-time airport flight information on an easy to use touch screen panel. Attendees are invited to visit the Flyte Systems booth (#910) to view live LAX and SNA airport flight info, print their boarding passes, and evaluate FlyteTouch PLUS for their properties. Flyte Systems guest travel information products are installed in hundreds of hotels in 40 cities.
FlyteTouch PLUS = travel confidence
FlyteTouch PLUS delivers total end-to-end travel information that gives guests greater confidence in their travel plans and enables hotels and other travel companies to stand out from competitors. The system is available with either a desktop or large touch screen display to compliment any decor and budget. The new FlyteTouch PLUS system provides instant touch screen flight information for one or more airports and offers multiple travel information modules including:
- Boarding Pass Printing
- Real-time local Doppler weather radar display
- Local traffic condition updates
- Regional train or bus schedules
- Evacuation procedures
- First-responder directives
Real-time flight information
What sets Flyte Systems apart from PC-based applications is the ability to post accurate, real-time airport flight arrival and departure information, not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that do not list delays caused by air traffic control, aircraft maintenance, crew availability and weather.
In addition to FlyteTouch PLUS, Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public including FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel and FlyteTouch
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines real-time flight information with free, secure boarding pass printing and can be provided stand alone or neatly packaged in an optional all wood kiosk or integrated metal kiosk, to match your dÃÆ’©cor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their standard or high definition in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to access real-time flight information using an interactive touch screen that can be configured to display flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.