Intelity to Showcase Mobile, In-Room Solutions at HITEC Amsterdam
Next week, Intelity said it will showcase its award-winning mobile and in-room technologies at HITEC Amsterdam. For the first time, European hoteliers will have the opportunity to experience Intelity’s new ICEvoice solution that enables guests to use voice commands for requesting services and controlling the in-room environment, including lighting, drapery and temperature. In addition, attendees can engage with Intelity’s mobile apps that bring hotel services to guests’ fingertips, facilitate mobile check-in/out, and even turn travelers’ smartphones into room keys. These technologies and many others will be on display in Booth #166 at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Center, April 11 to 13.
Here are just a few of the solutions that HITEC Amsterdam attendees will experience:
- ICEbedside that places in-room tablets on nightstands to give guests fingertip access to hotel services while in the room.
- ICE Mobile Dining that provides an out-of-room dining experience for guests using their mobile device while they stay at the hotel.
- MiKEY Mobile Check-in/out + Mobile Key that integrates with Bluetooth Low Energy locks to turn a guest’s smartphone into a room key.
- Wrangler Mobile Device Manager that enables hoteliers to manage on-premises mobile devices such as tablets and TVs used by guests and staff.
- Mercury Unified Messaging Portal that enables guests to place requests with hotel staff via the messaging channel they choose, whether it be SMS text, or social media.