Exclusive Resorts Launches Members-Only Mobile App
Exclusive Resorts, a private vacation club, said it launched a Members-only mobile application, The Club, creating a new and easy way to connect with Exclusive Resorts’ service teams, plan future vacations, and enter personal travel preferences so every trip can be uniquely tailored to the Member. The app provides new functionality in addition to what is available on The Club’s Members-only website, The Source.
To develop The Club app, Exclusive Resorts partnered with Bottle Rocket, a pioneer in mobile application development and digital experiences. The company’s approach to digital transformation leverages a unique mindset aimed at connecting customers with the brands they love most, which have included Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Chick-fil-A, and Coca-Cola Freestyle. Bottle Rocket has deep expertise in the travel and hospitality space and was one of the first to market a number of mobile innovations, including the keyless entry for Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Unlike other hospitality-focused mobile applications which are solely focus on searching and booking, The Club is designed to improve every touchpoint of the Member experience, making each vacation easier and more memorable.
“Exclusive Resorts extensively researched how our Members travel with us and identified ways to resolve pain points, from pre-trip planning to their on-site experience, and even after they return home,” said Jay Wong, Executive Vice President of Member Experience at Exclusive Resorts. “Maintaining Exclusive Resorts’ best-in-class Member experience is our number one priority. The app will bring the ultra-personalized experiences we provide every Club Member to a new level.”
Standout app features include the ability to:
- Connect with the on-site Concierge: Start a live chat with the dedicated on-site Exclusive Resorts Concierge to get restaurant recommendations, ask questions about the residence, and more. Live chat can also connect Members with their personal Vacation Ambassador.
- Connect to Wi-Fi at the touch of a button: Automatically connect to Wi-Fi at any Exclusive Resorts residence by selecting “join network” via the app without needing the network name or password.
- Pay and view house bills: Review house bills (groceries, private car service, etc.), add any desired gratuities, pay by credit card, and check out from the residences via the app.
- Manage and view trip itineraries: View current and upcoming trip itineraries, add confirmed activities to an iPhone calendar, add last-minute requests, modify or cancel reservations, and more.
- Set Member preferences: Add specific preferences related to favorite foods, room temperature, allergies, hobbies, and more.
- Share photos on social media: Seamlessly share photos and videos to Facebook and Instagram feeds via the app.
Additional benefits provided by the mobile app include easy access to The Source, Exclusive Resorts’ Members-only online portal; Google ratings for local activities, restaurants, and cultural attractions; direction prompts once a Member is within 100 miles from their destination on the day of arrival; and a seamless switch from planning mode to destination mode at check-in.
Exclusive Resorts Members can download the app directly by visiting https://apple.co/363UNhy or through the Apple App Store by searching for “Exclusive Resorts.” For more information on Exclusive Resorts, please visit ExclusiveResorts.com.