Cayan Announces New Partnership with Aldelo
The software company's partnership with Cayan will bring Aldelo's network of 400+ dealers more opportunities to provide their merchants with Cayan's powerful payment solution, Genius. In turn, by enabling Aldelo's resellers to sell Genius Countertop and Genius Handheld, Cayan will effectively expand its portfolio of quick-service, casual and fine-dining restaurants.
Given the levels of credit card fraud rapidly increasing in industry areas where EMV adoption has been slow, Aldelo's integration with Cayan's payment technology will better protect restaurants' businesses, while allowing their customers to pay with chip cards and the most popular NFC and QRC schemes emerging, such as Apple Pay. Additionally, Cayan offers industry leading EMV processing times, completing transactions in under 4 seconds. Since Aldelo focuses on various restaurant types, improved EMV transactions result in faster moving lines at QSR's while also leading to faster table turnover at fine-dining restaurant establishments.
Aldelo resellers can quickly and easily get their customers set up with Genius and take advantage of its ability to:
- Customize tip suggestions
- Process one-swipe bar tabs with rapid EMV transactions
- Provide on-screen digital signature capture and online, digital storage and retrieval
- Accept mobile, credit, debit and gift card payment types
- Remain secure and scalable, ensuring full encryption and tokenization
- Future-proof the payment process, allowing customers to stay on top of industry changes
"The Aldelo interface to the Genius platform from Cayan takes advantage of some truly advanced technology between the companies," said Harry Tu, president, Aldelo. "This advanced EMV technology allows us to maintain our industry leading feature set along with secure payment processing for our customers."