Four casinos have signed on with Procurant's SureCheck food safety and task management software.
Virginia-based Colonial Downs, Kansas-based Kansas Crossing Casino and New York-based del Lago Resort & Casino and Resorts World Casino New York City will all use Procurant’s mobile application and cloud-based platform to support enhanced protocols and safety for employees and guests. The move comes as hotels, casinos and resorts are reopening and are focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols and emergency plans to address a post COVID-19 environment.
Procurant SureCheck is an industry standard mobile application with integrated sensors and a set of sophisticated checklists for food safety and general facility operations. SureCheck is currently used in more than 14 countries around the world, recording over 1 million temperature checks every day and logging over 40 million food safety and checklist observations every month.
Procurant SureCheck includes:
- Mobile device-enabled checklists for COVID-19 related tasks and measurements;
- Durable temperature-sensing probes and IoT devices;
- Cloud-based storage of all observations, activities and audit commentary;
- Corrective action alerts for issues requiring immediate attention;
- Photo or video capture with notes;
- Complete reporting and analytics.