The Acceleration of Innovation-Enabled Hospitality: Insights from the 2020 Lodging Technology Study
What is enabling the next-generation of hotels? Find out in this webinar as Hospitality Technology dives deeper into the findings from the 2020 Lodging Technology Study. Hear from the study analyst and author about how IT priorities have shifted and what innovation trends will be shaping the hotel industry.
What you’ll learn:
- What factors are leading 31% of hotels to say that supporting new business models is a top strategic goal for tech investments.
- The technology hotels plan to invest in most heavily in 2020.
- How tech budgets will change in the year ahead.
- Top areas for R&D.
- How security and privacy concerns influence innovation.
- Top in-room technology investment areas for 2020 (Hint: Guests want direct engagement with their media of choice…)
PLUS: Get interactive! Listen in as hospitality industry and technology experts discuss how hotels must respond to a hyper-connected culture and what the era of digital disruption will mean for hospitality. Submit your questions and comments to the panel for further discussion and a real-time response!
Mark Your Calendar!
Wednesday, February 19, 2:00 pm ET