Those hotels are:
- Arlo Hudson Square – a 325-room micro hotel located in the heart of Hudson Square and steps from SoHo. Arlo will also roll out KNOWCROSS products for the opening of its NoMad location later this month
- Gansevoort Meatpacking – a 186-room luxury hotel in NYC’s buzzy Meatpacking District
- Gansevoort Park Avenue – a 249-room luxury hotel on Park Avenue
- SIXTY LES – a 141-room hotel located in NYC’s trendy Lower East Side neighborhood
- SIXTY SoHo – a 97-room luxury boutique hotel in SoHo
- The Mark – an historic 5-star hotel with 156-guest rooms on the Upper East Side of New York
- The William Vale – a 183-room luxury hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
“The most significant improvement since implementing KNOWCROSS has been the speed at which we’re able to operate – from fulfilling room assignments to accommodating guest requests," said Javier Egipciaco, managing director of Arlo Hotels. "The ability to respond to guest’s needs immediately, switch assigned rooms on the fly, and monitor statistical tracking on call times and number of guest requests has made an immediate impact on Arlo’s already great service.”
KNOWCROSS’ suite of five products, are each unique in their ability to maximize control, ensure efficiency, and increase productivity of hotel back-of-house teams. The KNOWCROSS suite of products is customizable, down to the individual users within a hotel, and is available in multiple languages.
KNOWCROSS “leaves no space for error and no need for house keepers to repeat themselves," said Jean-Francois Tremblay, general manager of Gansevoort Meatpacking. "Everything is clear, precise and efficient. We’ve also been able to eliminate any complaints from guests about noisy radio communications in the hallways, giving them peace of mind through peace and quiet.”
With KNOWCROSS, the average housekeeping supervisor productivity goes up by approximately 35% and attendant productivity improves by 15%. Plus, by integrating with a hotel’s property management software (PMS), the KNOWCROSS application is able to automatically pick up on special request codes and dispatch jobs to the right staff, at the right time.