xtraCHEF, a financial and operational restaurant management platform, announced a new product called xtraCASH. The company has combined its invoice processing technology with a limited set of cost management features free of charge.
xtraCHEF customers who sign up for xtraCASH can digitize their invoices and automatically match line-item purchase details to eligible cost savings programs. The company’s partnership with the Buyers Edge Platform, one of the largest Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) in the foodservice industry, gives their customers access to rebates on over 165,000 eligible products from over 350 manufacturers.
- Ingredient Price Tracker — Monitor item price fluctuations to audit and avoid vendor discrepancies
- Document Management & Search — Easily store, search, and access invoices from anywhere
- Vendor Hub — A one-stop shop to manage all vendor-related details and transactions
- Product Catalog — View and manage the details of all products the restaurant has purchased
- Purchasing & Order Management — Make purchases and manage vendor orders in a single, easy-to-use interface
- Reporting & Analytics — See where money is being spent across vendors and locations
xtraCASH customers can submit invoices through xtraCHEF’s mobile app (available on iPhone and Android devices), as well as through a web-based drag-and-drop interface that accepts batch uploads.