Volara Powers WooHoo Enterprise AI Assistant for Hotels
Volara announced it is now powering the independent WooHoo® Enterprise AI Assistant for hotels from SmartBeings. Through a technical integration and exclusive distribution arrangement, hotel guests can now speak or touch a screen to command the Volara-powered independent voice assistant solution to order toiletries, contact the valet, expedite check out, play music, and control room temperature, lighting, or curtains, among other powerful interactions. Volara’s real-time conversation-management software and secure integrations hub connects WooHoo to more than 30 hotel technologies, giving travelers an immersive on-command experience that is engaging, modern, frictionless and fun.
WooHoo combines the power of Voice Technologies with IOT, converting voice into actions and delivering a personalized and intuitive user experience. Volara’s software turns WooHoo into a hotel business tool that drives more efficient guest service, influences guests’ behavior, improves net promoter scores and helps hoteliers understand guests better.
Unique benefits of the Volara-powered WooHoo include:
- Optional customizable wake word, so the hotel can promote its own brand to guests
- Hotel ownership and control of the data generated from interactions
- Push notifications allows hotel management to promote events and amenities to their guests
- Touch screen interface enables guests to engage with the hotel when their partner is sleeping
- A premium music experience through co-innovation with Harman (a Samsung Company)
- Easy to use real time conversation management permits the concierge to make updates on the fly
- More than 30 secure plug n’ play integrations into leading hotel technologie
When guests make requests to WooHoo, the wake word can be the hotel brand’s name or any word the hotel client selects. Whether a request for a service item, recommendation, or general hotel information, Volara automatically identifies and assigns the request in the hotel’s existing work order management system or guest engagement software. The result is greater expediency in delivering on guests’ expectations and greater efficiency of hotel operations.