Technology innovators Virdee and Cendyn today released a new Whitepaper focused on the convergence of technologies empowering hoteliers to provide guests with seamless, real-time, personalized experiences all along the guest journey, including at check-in. Virdee recently integrated its industry-leading virtual reception with Cendyn’s award-winning CRM platform to help hoteliers drive ancillary revenue while creating “wow” moments for their most valued guests.
The Whitepaper,“Guest Satisfaction Goes Digital: Using Technology to Create Personalized Experiences,” is available here at no charge. The report also is being widely distributed prior to next week’s HITEC conference, where leaders in innovation will come together to chart the future course of hotel technology.
Essential topics for hotel operators covered in the Whitepaper include:
– How to create a personalized, omnichannel guest journey
– Why leaning on technology to automate manual tasks previously handled by line-level employees is more crucial than ever
– Why hoteliers should allow loyalty members to tailor their entire stay
– How to build a seamless on-property experience for guests
– How to drive the size of a loyalty program through better conversion
“We wanted to take our partnership with Cendyn a bit further and produce some educational content around how we can help transition hotels into the next phase of digital adoption,” said Virdee Co-Founder Branigan Mulcahy. “As the industry prepares to gather for the 2021 HITEC conference next week, we hope the study provides fodder for additional collaborative discussion to advance the joining of innovative technologies to make the guest journey more comfortable and responsive for travelers and more profitable for hoteliers.”