Uber Eats has added a new mode of delivery for specialty foods: nationwide shipping.
Now consumers across the U.S. can cure their cross-country cravings from beloved merchants in New York City, Miami and Los Angeles (with more cities to come soon) – all from the Uber Eats app.
Uber Eats says its merchants have expressed a desire to diversify their offerings and reach new consumers.
How it Works
- To place a Nationwide shipping order, open the Uber Eats app and click the “Nationwide shipping” tile.
- Select the merchant you want to order from, select the item(s) you’d like to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Confirm the order by viewing the cart and going to checkout.
- Review order details and place the order.
- You’ll receive an email with tracking information from the carrier (FedEx) soon after placing the order.
Try Nationwide shipping today in the Uber Eats app or at UberEats.com