Tattle announced its operational improvement technology has been adopted systemwide by a number of new partners across fast casual and casual dining. These concepts are leveraging insights uncovered by Tattle’s platform to drive customer sentiment, leading to increased loyalty.
Tattle is a customer feedback technology platform built with an open-API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels, such as dine-in, take-out, delivery, and drive-thru for omni-channel visibility. Using AI, Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
Restaurants which are now utilizing Tattle systemwide include:
- Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs
- CoreLife Eatery
- Burger Lounge
- The Greene Turtle
- Iron Hill Brewery
- Wings Over
The core benefits of partnership with Tattle include:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside
- 7% total guest feedback penetration and a 94.3% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Leverages AI to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories for improvement across each location
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident Management System for guest recovery of 100% of guests using Apology emails and Oops! Card rewards.