Study Finds that AI-Augmented Customer Marketing Helped Hospitality Group Generate 632% ROI
Tinyclues announced the release of its Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting which measures the impact of the company's marketing solution on a large hospitality group over the course of three years. The findings reveal incremental three-year campaign revenue of $82 million present value and an ROI of 632%; their investments were recouped in less than six months.
The Forrester TEI study also highlights numerous quantifiable benefits achieved by the hospitality group:
- Improved campaign targeting resulting in major lifts in bookings, revenue and performance metrics across the board.
- Increased revenue from extended campaign reach by finding bookers previously unreachable for specific destinations and booking windows.
- New revenue streams from brand new niche campaigns -- impossible to do before in a profitable manner.
- Significant productivity gains with fewer manual processes and more autonomy; targeting now takes two minutes, allowing time reallocation for more strategic tasks.
- Improved customer fatigue management with increased relevance and lower opt-outs.
“I have complete confidence in Tinyclues’ solution," explained the hospitality group’s VP guest relationship marketing. "I’m convinced that AI is the only way to achieve true relevancy at scale for our communications plan. Travel and hospitality leaders really need to take the next step toward AI. It will find the relevant customers for each offer you want to push and optimize campaign plans based on value and customer experience.” 1
Using cutting-edge AI technology, Tinyclues’ customer marketing solution empowers travel marketers to drive bookings, build loyalty and fulfill their business needs by helping them to find the best audiences, topics, and plan for their campaigns.
Marketers are often limited by manual, legacy processes and restricted data insights that impede their ability to offer truly relevant messages to their customers. Tinyclues’ AI solution scales beyond human cognition, empowering marketers to create timely and relevant campaigns that engage customers and drive results. As measured by Tinyclues, travel & hospitality leaders using the solution have seen, on average, a 73% increase in campaign revenue and a reduction of 80% time spent on campaign optimization. Clients have also reduced opt-outs by 35% and increased client engagement by 54%.
For more information on the benefits and costs associated with Tinyclues, download the full study here.
1 The Total Economic Impact™ Of Tinyclues’ Customer Marketing Solution For A Large Hospitality Group, a Tinyclues-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, July 2019