Stayflexi, a California-based all-in-one hotel management platform for independent hotels, resorts, and multi-property groups, has experienced a landmark year of achievements, including a rapidly growing client portfolio, successful funding rounds, global expansion, new product innovations, as well as record-setting growth and volumes of guest bookings and upsell.
The company attributes its trajectory of success to the fast-growing demand for its game-changing hotel platform that gives hoteliers all the tools they need to increase efficiency, reduce costs, maximize revenue and personalize the end-to-end guest journey. Stayflexi evolved from a next-generation PMS to an all-in-one system that is quickly becoming the PMS solution of choice for single and multi-property-independent hotels. The cloud-based system seamlessly automates every aspect of hotel or vacation rental management, from upselling to flexible bookings, channel management, inventory management, reporting, dynamic pricing, and more.
The company’s impressive milestones over the last year include:
- $2 M investment from Y Combinator, as well as the likes of Agya Ventures, BlueField Capital, Asymmetry Ventures, and Good New Ventures.
- Implemented the Stayflexi solution at 1150 hotels (22,518 rooms) in over 13 countries
- Record-setting demand with six times the growth experienced in previous years
- Launched key product innovations, including on-demand and contactless check-in/check-out
- Added automated housekeeping modules
- Booked over 1.31 million room nights and saw 458,281 guests enjoy their services in 2021 while creating flexible booking opportunities for hotels
- In 2021 Stayflexi grew 10x in the US market
- Installed at first fully automated property in Manhattan, NYC. No front desk, anytime check-in and check-out
- Expanded partnership with Google Hotel Ads
“Times have changed, and hoteliers want to be able to adapt to emerging guest demands without being restricted by their technology,” explains Stayflexi CEO Venkat Sakamuri. “At Stayflexi, our accelerated pace of innovation addresses customers’ needs. Our platform was designed from the ground up to empower hoteliers and guests with the ultimate in flexibility, convenience, and options. We have seen tremendous adoption of our platform from independent hotels looking to replace expensive legacy systems with our all-in-one, easy-to-use, integrated solution to future-proof their business, and we continue to be excited in fueling that growth.”