Revel Systems, a provider of a cloud-based point of sale (POS) and complete business management platform, introduced a standalone version of its online ordering tool called Revel Go to meet the needs of restaurants dealing with business disruption due to COVID-19.
The solution offers easy, lightweight implementation and can be added to existing retail or restaurant operations regardless of which POS platform is currently installed. The new ordering solution is designed to help merchants operate more efficiently or quickly get up-and-running as they refocus their business on take-out, curbside services, and delivery. This is an ideal solution for restaurants and retailers taking orders over the phone, which is very slow and cumbersome. And for those using only third-party ordering and delivery services with fees that may be too expensive.
An Alternative to Third-Party Delivery
Operators can move to quickly diversify and support their revenue streams with Revel through integrated online ordering and delivery management capabilities, including these mission-critical features:
- Easily import the menu from your existing POS with help from Revel's implementation team
- Build an online-specific menu in a matter of minutes
- Manage door-to-door delivery solutions including driver fleets
- Eliminate the need for social interaction by enabling contactless payments
- Optional delivery functionality through Revel’s third-party delivery partnerships (including providers like Chowly)
Businesses interested in learning more about Revel Go, can visit this web page.
For businesses continuing to operate through the lockdowns as essential services, Revel has created a COVID-19 resources and information center listing services, relief programs and best practices. For more information visit: https://revelsystems.com/revel-covid-response/