Pie Five Reopens Dining Rooms with Enhanced Safety and Sanitation Procedures
As dining rooms reopening across the country, Pie Five Pizza has created several new operational procedures to ensure the health and safety of all guests and team members while inside its restaurants.
In addition to adhering to all federal, state and local guidelines, the fast-casual pizza brand has implemented new enhanced sanitation and safety processes for in-restaurant dining:
- Team members will wear masks and gloves during shifts. In addition to regular handwashing and sanitizing procedures, all team members will wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed by entrances and multiple locations within each restaurant.
- To maintain social distancing, tables have been moved to reduce capacity.
- Decals have been added to the floor to help maintain 6 feet distancing between guests going through the line.
- Pie Five temporarily closed all drink stations. Bottled beverages are available for purchase.
- Communal touch points have been moved to the back of house. Team members will serve guests anything they may need, including condiments, napkins and rolled silverware.
- All dine-in orders will now be served in boxes, rather than on trays. Individually packaged sanitizer wipes will be provided with each order.